This course, now requires 2 full days, exam by prior arrangement
Course Times: 9:00am – 5.00pm
- 1 x prints, minimum size 7 x 5 inch (178 x 127mm)
- 1 x piece of decorated fabric art, minimum 7x5 inch / (178 x 127mm)
- Oil painting on canvas or printed canvas, minimum size 7 x 5 inch (178 x 127mm) & appropriate stretcher bars
- Ruling Pen, Corner Gauge, Rule, Inks / Acrylics or Watercolours for ruled line drawing
- Candidates may bring along their favourite pieces of equipment, such as: Ruling Pen, rule, mountcutter, knife, etc…..
GCF Examination dates are usually at the end of March / start of April and October each year. Other examination dates can be organised to suit candidates, this usually incurs an extra cost of the examiners travelling expenses, as all the examiners come from the UK mainland.
Preparations are in progress to organise a ‘GCF Weekend’ where candidates will attend a 1-Day Refresher on a Friday and then take their GCF Exam on the Saturday or Sunday. Please keep an eye on the web site for details.